BIOINFOGATE EXHIBITING AT THE SAFETY PHARMACOLOGY SOCIETY ANNUAL MEETING IN BARCELONA (SEPTEMBER 23-25, 2019)
Barcelona, September 20, 2019
Bioinfogate will be showcasing some of their recent developments at the Safety Pharmacology Society Annual Meeting in Barcelona, September 23-26, 2019.
At the exhibition (booth 601), the latest version of our translational safety intelligence portal OFF-X will be presented, including the OFF-X Score (a tool to identify the degree of association between targets/drugs and adverse effects in the corpus of more than 410,000 alerts in OFF-X), and new analytics enhancements such as the comparative drug safety heatmaps, the mounting evidence chart and the comparative table builder.
Since its launch in 2017, Bioinfogate OFF-X has been providing integrated preclinical toxicity and clinical adverse event intelligence for drugs and targets in all phases of R&D, including first-in-class and emerging targets. OFF-X allows prompt identification of toxicology and safety signals and de-risking of R&D projects. As of September 2019, the portal covers a range of almost 8,200 targets and 14,000 drugs & biologics, and is populated with more than 410,000 expertly curated safety alerts and 500,000 references of interest associated to 5,000 adverse effects. OFF-X is used across pharma and biotech organizations, in leading research centers and regulatory bodies (for more information visit www.targetsafety.info).
A series of case studies will be presented to demonstrate OFF-X’s utility for a wide variety of professionals including:
- Biologists and Bioinformaticians, to perform new target safety assessment
- Medicinal Chemists, to identify potential toxicophores and optimize hit compounds
- Data Scientists, to build predictive and AI models using OFF-X’s high quality curated and structured dataset
- Toxicologists and Non-Clinical Safety Researchers, to analyze data for regulatory endpoints of interest, assess secondary pharmacology and potential off-target liabilities
- Clinical Researchers, to optimize clinical trial design, understand mechanistic toxicity of adverse events observed in clinical trials and to benchmark competitors’ safety profiles
- Pharmacovigilance teams to discover unknown adverse events and support understanding of safety alerts
- Regulatory professionals, to facilitate mandatory reporting requirements of regulatory bodies
- Business Development Analysts, to enhance due diligence of potential in-licensing opportunities
For further information or to schedule a meeting during the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Safety Pharmacology Society
The Safety Pharmacology Society is a nonprofit organization that promotes knowledge, development, application, and training in safety pharmacology. It aims to bridge disciplines to predict, identify, characterize, monitor, and mitigate potentially undesirable pharmacodynamic activities in nonclinical studies and guide their translation into clinical trials and beyond, to benefit all patients.
Bioinfogate is a forward thinking, private company working to solve unmet medical needs. Our innovative data science products support the discovery and development of better and safer drugs. We are committed to building industry-leading solutions and identifying and investing in emerging projects that align with our core business in the life sciences and data analytics.
Our passion and capabilities stem from more than 60 years of experience creating and managing biomedical knowledge, first at Prous Science (1958-2007; acquired by Thomson Reuters in 2007), and then at Prous Institute for Biomedical Research. Bioinfogate is the latest initiative within the Prous family group of companies embracing a long tradition and expertise in scientific knowledge management.